Information collected by mocbuilder
Only personal information relevant to the purpose of this website is collected. This information allows mocbuilder to provide users with a customized experience and freedom to express themselves. Information collected about website usage and website users is not shared or sold with any other entities. We collect the following types of information from mocbuilder users:
Information you provide to mocbuilder
1) We receive and store any information you enter on the mocbuilder website. You can choose not to provide mocbuilder with certain information. For example your real name and location are optional.
2) Registration: In order for you to participate in community features (for example, posting photos or comments) you must create an account by completing a registration signup form. As part of this registration form, mocbuilder requires your email address. The mocbuilder website collects personal information from you in order to provide website features and functionality, and to communicate with you with your consent when you register your account.
3) User Profile: To allow you to express yourself beyond just the information collected during registration, the mocbuilder website enables you to provide additional optional information, such as your real name, your location, a bio, social media account links or other website URLs. In addition, you may optionally choose to include a photo of yourself in your profile.
4) You have the right to edit, update, access, or transfer your personal information, or to delete your personal information if you are terminating your account with mocbuilder.
1) The mocbuilder website receives and may store certain types of information whenever you interact with the site. mocbuilder and its authorized agents automatically receive and record certain “traffic data” on their server logs from your browser including your IP address, mocbuilder.com cookie information, and the page you requested. mocbuilder may use this traffic data to help diagnose problems with its servers, analyze trends, and administer the website. This does not involve collecting any of your personal information.
2) In addition to the “traffic data”, mocbuilder and its authorized agents may collect information about the device youʼre using to access the mocbuilder website, its operating system, unique device identifier, device settings such as language, and crash data. Which data is specifically collected depends on the type of device and/or system running on that device. This data is again used to help diagnose problems with the website and/or mobile apps and analyze trends. This does not involve collecting any of your personal information.
3) mocbuilder may collect and use information regarding the geographic location of your devices. If the location data contains your personal information, then mocbuilder will treat this location data in accordance with this Policy.
4) mocbuilder may collect and, on any page, display the total counts that page has been viewed. This includes user profile pages.